Best North Dakota Mobile Bird Hunting Map Hunting GPS
Buy habitat enhanced maps that help hunters quickly locate areas to hunt birds by labeling “Prime Habitat” for each upland bird. Hunters can locate hunting hot spots on public lands labeled and color coded for that state. Hunters will also know where they are located with live GPS tracking. Feel confident to hunt new areas because Public and Private land boundaries are also identified. Use your cell phone to navigate our hunting maps deep in the woods. Our upland bird hunting maps work even without cell service. Install on 3 of your own personal devices. We are compatible with Windows® desktop or laptop, Android® tablet or cell phone, iPad or iPhone.
- Statewide coverage of lowland grasslands & cattail sloughs
- Statewide coverage of seeps & springs
- Crop data identified to pinpoint food sources
- Crops East, Crops West, and Statewide Alfalfa identified in separate map layers
- Grassland areas & shrub data
- Western Walk-in Areas: Hunter program identifies private lands open to public hunting through walk-in access. Habitat, crop and boundaries mapped. Note: This will not be available until September due to state date release timing.
- Shows all the Public and Private land boundaries for the state
- Prime hunting habitat labeled for the state
- Habitat details mapped & color-coded such as: Upland, Lowland, Wetland, Forest type, etc
- Habitat adjacent to your location automatically identified
- Wetland data. trout streams identified where data is available.
- Roads & trails identified
We have chosen not to provide Electronic Posting of Private Lands data this year due to constant changes and the lack of ability to provide accurate data. As always, we are focused on providing the most accurate data for public lands which is available in your map.
- You may find ND Electronic Posting of Private Lands data directly from the state below:
This bird hunting package includes all the states we currently map for Grouse Hunting, Pheasant Hunting + Quail, Sharp-Tail, Huns, Chukars & Woodcock Hunting.
- 12 Grouse & Woodcock habitat mobile hunting maps.
- 13 states of Pheasant, Quail, Sharp-tailed, Huns & Chukars habitat mobile hunting maps.
- Additional States added as they become available in 2023
The Mobile Grouse & Woodcock Hunting Maps cover Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, New York, New Hampshire, Tennessee, West Virginia, Virginia, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Vermont and Maine. The Mobile Upland Hunting Maps identify the habitat for Pheasant, Quail, Sharp-Tail, Huns and Chukars and cover South Dakota, North Dakota, Nebraska, Nevada, Kansas, Oklahoma, Montana, Colorado, Idaho, Iowa, Wyomingn, Oregon and WashingtonBuy All States
$120.00 More Info
Key Features of our mapping systems functions & abilities
- Works Off-Line Anytime. No cell service needed
- Entire map is downloaded at one time and can be viewed within the device by zooming in and out
- Some western states are broke into regional maps due to size of habitat data.
- Compass direction overlay to assist in tracking toward a specific area
- GPS live tracking/breadcrumbs. Identifies your location.
- Record GPS coordinates and export to Google Maps for navigation
- Track & share your location
- Import WMS base maps
- Print maps saved on your PC
- Save maps on your PC as a PDF
- Embed photos and videos within your saved points of interest for future reference
- Export your saved points, lines, and polygons to your other devices
- Ability to load a selection of 14 different base maps
- Create hunt projects with waypoints, lines and polygons
- Measurement tool to calculate distance to waypoint & area size
- Create a destination waypoint to track
- Download your tracks and waypoints
- Attach photos, videos, or files to waypoints and share
- Identify features on the map. Search features then it will flash identification of habitat shapes.
- Maps Offline (Satellite, Topography)
- Set map scale
- Print Maps
- Compatible with Windows® desktop or laptop, Android® tablet or cell phone, iPad or iPhone
- Install on 3 of your own personal devices. Utilize maps across your devices.
- Technical Support 1-906-767-0045
- Our maps are updated throughout the year. Most of the major updates are on March 1st, June 30th, August 30th, September 30th, October 18th & November 17th
- Maps frequently need to be updated due to changes in data that will affect the accuracy of the maps. It is our goal to provide you with the most current data available.
- This is a yearly subscription. Renewals ARE AUTOMATIC on your purchase anniversary date.
- Auto-renewal price will be charged yearly to your payment method on file unless you, the user, cancel the subscription.